adult undergraduate overview
more than 40 percent of lewis students are adult learners just like you. many have full-time jobs. many have families. all of them chose lewis’ supportive educational community to help make their transition back to school as easy as possible and earn a respected degree.
adult undergraduate admission
- Ranked as one of U.S. News & World Report’s “Top Tier Colleges”
- discounted tuition for adult learners to make earning your degree affordable. lewis partners with numerous employers for tuition discounts.
- convenient campus locations offer accelerated course options in day, evening, online and blended formats - whatever works to help you balance work, family and education
- we continually modify our innovative degree programs to match the market’s high-demand jobs
- small, adult-only classrooms provide the ideal learning environment to learn with and from your peers
- earn up to 30 credit hours for your college-level learning developed through prior work and personal experiences through our prior learning assessment
- faculty bring “real-world” experience and instruction to the classroom, which is immediately relevant to your career
- mentoring and support every step of the way – from admission through graduation, and with career support long after
- academic resources and support services geared specifically for adult learners
adult undergraduate application requirements
with new sessions starting every 8 weeks, we’re always ready for you to take the next step in life. review our adult undergraduate application checklist to see the admission requirements for your specific program of interest.
- completed application form
- official transcripts from all colleges attended
- $40 application fee
upon receiving a completed application, the office of admission will notify you of your status within 1 to 3 weeks.